” Life’s most persistent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'” An infamous quote by the incredible Dr Martin Luther King Jr. This question continues to burn in my heart with passion, leading me to ask you, “Fellow humans, what are we doing in this life if we aren’t helping others?”
I believe that we all have to account for the life we lived while we were on this earth. I wonder if one of the questions we will be asked is this, “What kind of impact did you have on others? Did you hurt a lot of people did you help a lot of people?” Could you imagine if the growth of our valiant spirit is determined by the positive impact we have in this world?
If doing something for another human being was a daily intent, not only would you be positively filling up the worlds cup, but in turn you are also making an incredible impact on yourself! Living a life helping others surely molds you into something magnificent in the process.
5 positive things that come from helping others:
- Spreading hope in a world that is thirsty for it
- Fulfilling a need for another human being
- Molding yourself into a stronger kinder person
- Showing your children, not telling…remember they watch everything you do!
- Attracting like minded people -if you are attracting like minded people just imagine what you can accomplish together.
Sounds nice and fuzzy right? Try this action step:
http://www.Kindness.org has initiatives that you can start doing today! Sign up!
What are you doing for others?